Christmas is just around the corner and it is probably the most awaited season by most of us. It is the season that brings joy, peace and love to each and everyone of us. It is also the season of sharing and giving to those who are in need.
Speaking of giving, as a yearly tradition, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf recently launched their Giving Journal 2016. Since it started back in 2011, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s Giving Journal project was able to support the less fortunate by providing them their educational needs. Through the Real LIFE foundation, 38 university scholars has been sponsored by the project since it started, giving them the opportunity to fulfill their dreams and help their families. To date, 13 of the sponsored scholars have already graduated.
This coming 2016, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf hopes to give flavorfully through their Giving Journal. The journal is designed to inspire individuals to pursue their passions and find meaning and fulfillment in their everyday lives, and at the same time providing them with the opportunities to give back by helping others.
The Giving Journal 2016 was launched in Cebu last October 24 at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Ayala Terraces branch. It was attended by select media, bloggers and watercolor enthusiasts of Cebu. The event featured a watercolor workshop and it was indeed a fun and meaningful way of launching of the Giving Journal 2016.
Here are the mechanics on how you can avail the Giving Journal 2016:
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of a regular or large sized Original Ice Blended, Espresso/Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, Frozen Swirl or CBTL capsules qualifies a customer to get a stamp card.
2. Each card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments. These are as follows:
a. (1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)
b. (1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
c. (1) Espresso/Coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, double, regular or large)
d. (1) Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Red Velvet, regular or large)
e. Any (8) Original Ice Blended, Espresso/Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Frozen Swirl (any flavor, double, regular or large)
(1) Box of CBTL capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
(1) CBTL Single Serve Beverage System (Kaldi, Contata and or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2015 Giving Journal
3. Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
4. Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed IN ONE STAMP CARD, customer will be able to claim The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2016 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed.
6. Not valid in conjunction with other promos.
7. Promo period is from October 23, 2015 to January 10, 2016.
8. Giving Journals may be claimed beginning October 23, 2015 until 60 days after the promo has ended.