It’s that time of the year again when people give back to the community through various charitable activities. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s way of giving back is through their Giving Journal holiday campaign benefiting The Real Life Foundation.
For 2015, the theme of the Giving Journal is to provide the inspiration to create OVERFLOWS in one’s life. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf desires for all of us to thrive and live in abundance when it comes to developing personal fulfillment & growth, strong relationships, and a joyful spirituality. To give others, one must first have something to give, and the Giving Journal empowers us to become the best version of ourselves. The 2015 Giving Journal features a monthly calendar, 101 ways to create OVERFLOWS in our lives, monthly challenges, blank notes to write and doodle on, vacation planner and inspirational quotes. The essence of OVERFLOW is captured in a poem highlighted in the journal:
I choose to grow each day
To be purposeful at work and play
And throughout life’s highs and lows
I choose a life the overflows
I choose to take steps forward
To make sure each day is fully explored
And whether I meet with joys or sorrows
I choose a life that overflows
I know that no diligence is wasted
That little by little goes far when added
I know that goodness echoes
So I choose a life that overflows
Someday I’ll look back
At my well-traveled track
I’ll beam because my heart knows
I chose a life that overflows
The Real LIFE Foundation is a charitable organization providing scholarships to poor but deserving students. Through LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Faith and Excellence) scholarships, scholars are given the material and financial assistance to finish their high school and college degrees. The scholarships are supplemented by LIFE coaching, where mentors help equip scholars with values and skills they will need to success in the real world. Since its humble beginnings, the Real LIFE Foundation has financially assisted more than 1,000 scholars and produced over 200 university graduates.
If you’re planning of owning a 2015 journal, consider The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s Giving Journal. You can actually avail it for free by following the mechanics below:
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of a regular or large sized Original Ice Blended, Espresso/Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, Frozen Swirl or CBTL capsules qualifies a customer to get a stamp card.
2. Each card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments. These are as follows:
a. (1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)
b. (1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
c. (1) Espresso/Coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, double, regular or large)
d. (1) Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Red Velvet, regular or large)
e. Any (8) Original Ice Blended, Espresso/Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Frozen Swirl (any flavor, double, regular or large)
(1) Box of CBTL capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
(1) CBTL Single Serve Beverage System (Kaldi, Contata and or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2015 Giving Journal
3. Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
4. Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed IN ONE STAMP CARD, customer will be able to claim The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2015 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed.
6. Not valid in conjunction with other promos.
7. Promo period is from October 25, 2014 to January 11, 2015.
8. Giving Journals may be claimed beginning October 25, 2014 until 60 days after the promo has ended.
You can actually own the 2015 Giving Journal for only Php1,435 worth of drinks, that’s 9 orders of regular tea, 1 order of tea latte, 1 order of an ice blended drink and 1 order of an espresso based drink.
I’m really excited to make my 2015 the best with the help of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s Giving Journal.